Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'VE JUST SEEN JESUS!

If you never read or listen to another thing that I put on this blog, please take a few minutes to listen to this song. It is what I imagine I will be thinking, feeling, and singing at the top of my lungs, right after I step from this life to eternal life. Actually, Jesus said that when we have accepted him we have already passed from death into life--maybe that is why I love this song so much. Listen to this when the spouse and family are gone, turn it up loud, and act like a religious fanatic. It is okay to praise God at the top of your voice! In fact, if you are uncomfortable with hearing your own self, you better bring your ear buds to Heaven with you. People from every tribe, language, etc. under the sun will be praising HIM!




If you come to my funeral and you do not hear this song, you will KNOW that none of my family read my blog. LOL