Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008


What a glorious weekend we had with all the kids and grandkids except our precious Kailey. 

We miss you, baby girl and hope that we never have to celebrate without you again. 

We all worshiped together at The Summit Church this morning and spent yesterday and today eating, decorating the tree, and playing Scrabble and Dirty Rummy, remembering, belly laughing and of course, shedding a few tears, most of them by Mimi (me) because I get all emotional when I have them all together. 

There is no greater gift in all the world than having all of them together.

From the bottom of my heart, Dear Lord, I thank and praise you and give you all the glory. It's really all about you just like the sermon said this morning--Christ alone, through faith alone.

I made a recent purchase of a tripod and we set it up and used the timer on my camera for this little snapshot. I think it looks pretty good not to have an actual photographer.