Tuesday, April 21, 2009

REJOICE, YOUR BRIDEGROOM COMETH!


You may remember a previous post including the picture of the little "bride bear" that Larry bought me from Build A Bear. Mainly, it was about rejoicing because your bridegroom is on the way, speaking of Jesus. This picture reminds me of that kind of rejoicing.
I absolutely love this picture of my first cousin once removed, Alicia, taken about 8 years ago. I ordered the picture then but just got it this past weekend. You see, I hardly ever see my cousin so thus the delay. It only made the picture more precious--the wait!
I love this verse from Zephaniah 3:17 which says, "The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Is that not the most awesome verse ever! Click on picture to get a better view.