A Pilgrimage in Prayer: Seeking and Finding Him

Photobucket

"For I know the plans I have for you,

Photobucket

plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.



Photobucket


Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me


Photobucket

and I will listen to you--

Photobucket

You will seek me and find me


churches

when you seek me with all your heart.


churches

I will be found by you," declares the Lord.
God speaks from Jeremiah 29


Another page turned,
Dianne


Comments

Simple, beautiful, and refreshing.
So easy to forget. We have to find Him. He knows where we are, do we know where He is?

Thanks for sharing

Cherry Blossom
Marty said…
Wow...what a wonderful way to incorporate photography...you did a beautiful job adding expression to the thought of prayer.
deb said…
where is this ? such a sacred space.
Thank you for these pictures and thoughts.
Karen said…
Oh I love this post!!!!! Awesome!

Hope you have a great week!
Karen
Laure said…
this space you've captured is stunning to me.

Laure
www.ahselah.blogspot.com
~ Being Woven said…
Oh, how I recognized this chapel today! I was so taken-aback by it when we visited it a number of years ago as we drove home from the St. Louis area through Arkansas. I never wanted to leave. So these photos took me back for a moment.
As I am spending time in God's world on our vacation, I realize I am truly in His Sanctuary as He surrounds me with His beauty.
lots of love, ~ linda
Dianne said…
Hey Linda,
I am so glad that you got to visit this chapel a while back as I did. I have been there two or three times--and I want to go back again. It is beautiful. It reminds me somewhat of a birdhouse. Hope you are having an awesome time. It sounds as though you are.

Love,
Dianne

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

Oh the Glory of Your Presence