Saturday, November 21, 2009

thankful for you

Yes, you. You who are reading this post right at this moment.



That you would take a moment or two and drop by my blog to read something that an almost total stranger has written, is very humbling to me. I also appreciate the readers who know me and drop by--that is even more humbling. smile



I have read that to write a successful blog, one must post regularly. In the interest of you and your investment of time in this blog, I really try to post regularly and have something of value to say. This can be easier said than done. Some days I feel are better than others. Thank you for coming back day after day and giving me the opportunity to inspire, amuse, entertain, or bore you.



I probably will be popping in and out very sporadically for the next week and a half. We have family coming in from out of state for the better part of a week and then we have another exciting event happening next week. I will share that with you afterwards and hopefully have pictures.



I sincerely hope that your Thanksgiving is a good one. If you would like to read about what other people are thankful for, please hop over to the link below. Reading others' lists can sometimes open our minds to be cognizant of quiet blessings that may be overlooked in the hustle and bustle of the fast-lane lives many of us live.