Wednesday, April 14, 2010

a rose for you

Photobucket

This rose is not perfect but I do think it is beautiful and if you are a regular reader this is just for you. I know from my stats that I have at least a few regular readers who have never commented or stopped by to say hello.

I don't live on comments. I try to write what God lays on my heart each time I post. I don't want my blog's identity to get "caught up" in how many comments I get. But I would love to get to know you. So this is my personal invitation for you to stop by and visit for a minute or two if you would like. I have made a few good friends through the internet and it is such a great joy. I love people and am interested in you and how God is working in your life, your joys and triumphs, your struggles and tears.

If you do not have a blog or a blogger account, you can scroll through the ID section and choose "anonymous" to comment. Of course, I would like for you to sign your first name if you feel comfortable doing so.

If you would like to comment but don't want to do it publicly in the "comment" section, please go to the contact button in the top left sidebar, click on it and it will take you to my email address.

If you choose to remain quiet, that is just fine. I hope you will always feel welcome to come back and know that I am praying for all my readers, the quiet as well as the more vocal.

And if you are dropping by today for the first time, welcome--the rose is for you also.

God bless you with all His riches in Christ Jesus,




photograph: one of several roses my husband gave me on a recent birthday