Wednesday, April 7, 2010

i'm jes sayin'

Photobucket

As I gazed up through the top of this dogwood tree,

Photobucket

and saw those contrails floatin',

Photobucket

I couldn't help but feel sorry for

Photobucket

the poor pilot who had to work today.

I'm jes' saying...............

1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the storm. He said:

2 "Who is this that darkens my counsel
with words without knowledge?

3 Brace yourself like a man;
I will question you,
and you shall answer me.

4 "Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.

5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?

6 On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone-

7 while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels shouted for joy?

12 "Have you ever given orders to the morning,
or shown the dawn its place,

14 The earth takes shape like clay under a seal;
its features stand out like those of a garment.

18
Have you comprehended the vast expanses of the earth?
Tell me, if you know all this.

31 "Can you bind the beautiful Pleiades?
Can you loose the cords of Orion?

37 Who has the wisdom to count the clouds?
Who can tip over the water jars of the heavens?
From the 38th chapter of Job


I think God is jes' sayin' and I think He got the last Word.




I long to long to know what a "G" force feels like--it will probably be rapture before I find out!