Monday, May 24, 2010

don't mean to be disrespectful, but......

Photobucket

My husband and I went on a garden tour last Sunday afternoon. Thought you might like to see just a fraction of the beautiful creations that were growing in that garden.

Photobucket

Amaryllis

Photobucket

Wine Cup


Photobucket

Photobucket

Clematis

Photobucket

Oak leaf hydrangea

Photobucket

This little Lenten rose is so beautiful yet so hauntingly sad to me.

Photobucket

Solomon's Seal

Photobucket

Pomegranate Bush

Photobucket

A nice place to sit after being in that 90 degree heat for an hour and a half.





Oh and one last thing: A quote I found written by Sydney Ellison in Horticulture Magazine--
Photobucket

Now I don't mean to be disrespectful to Mr. Eddison but I think there is only ONE qualified to sign that autobiography.