Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Reminded Me Of You

Photobucket

Earlier this afternoon I passed by this beautiful meadow of wildflowers and couldn't help but think of you.

Photobucket

So after dinner hubby and I drove back over there to take a few pictures just for you. I never dreamed when I started this blog that I would be blessed by so many beautiful people.

Photobucket

Some of you have been an "Aaron" to me for many months now--praying for my son, Jeff (who had a heart attack and has diabetes) when I was too weak and brokenhearted to offer much in the way of prayer. Some of you are new friends--just in the last week or so but I already know your heart and your spirit. It is evident to all that you are a woman of God. How I cherish each of you, sweet friend.

Photobucket

I hope you enjoy the pictures. They are dedicated to you.

Photobucket

My wish for you today includes the hope that you will discern truth, the knowledge to use it wisely, love to light your way, faith to accept Jesus in all His fullness, courage to face any personal issues that need addressing (I have many), sunshine after the rains, and a home filled with rare and beautiful treasures.

Photobucket

You are a treasure to me.

Loving you,
Dianne
2010-the Year of Longings
I long to be a trusted and true friend.