Tuesday, June 15, 2010

you are the sunshine of my life!

Photobucket

Just wanted to let you know that the next two or three weeks is going to be incredibly crazy for me. I will be posting sporadically and when I have a free moment but probably not nearly as often as usual. And I will be coming over to visit you even less but please know I haven't forgotten you and I will be back to visit more regularly when I get past these couple of weeks.

I will be posting lots of pictures of this craziness when things get back to normal--or maybe the "new normal." And maybe a "new normal" would be a good thing, huh? At any rate, those of you who have become so dear to me (most of you know who you are I think) please don't give up on me. You are part of what makes my days so bright and I love you.

I will be posting a Weekend Worship on Friday and I have a picture for you that I think is one of the most special that I've ever been privileged to capture. Hope to see you then.





I long to bring rays of sunshine into your lives.