Thursday, July 22, 2010

look what i found

Photobucket


I have really struggled with this Blogger thing called Followers. I have had the gadget up, down, down, up but have chosen to leave it up for the past few months. The struggle?--oh, I don't know really--I just wanted people to be able to come over and read if and when they felt like it--didn't want anyone obligated to leave comments ever and I hope I have some readers who do just that. The other thing that bothered me was the name--Followers--I didn't want anyone to follow me. I read one blog writer who jokingly (but seriously) begged followers NOT to follow her.

But, anyway, look what I found--the most wonderful group of friends in the whole wide world. I wouldn't trade any one of you for anything. I feel like I know most of you personally and some of you have become lifelong friends. I think when we lay our inner thoughts, emotions, beliefs, desires, and failures out in front of each other daily, we really do get to know one another.

So, sweet, sweet friends please have a blessed day. I love you so. You are a treasure to me. Look what I found!!






He longs for us to have treasures that moth and rust will not destroy, that cannot be stolen. He longs to be our treasure.

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. From Matthew


Photo: Caroline and Kennedy at Lake Balboa, Hot Springs Village, AR