Monday, August 2, 2010

instruction manual

Photobucket


Recently I got a new p & s camera (point and shoot--I had to google it to find out what p & s meant). It is a nice little camera and takes really good pictures.

I have studied the instruction manual but have not explored it fully -- evidently.

Yesterday, I was at a birthday party and a friend of mine walked over, looked at the camera, and said, "Hey, I bet your camera will do color accent."

Of course, I had no clue what color accent was but she went on to show me how I could take any color, have the camera memorize it, then shoot a picture and everything in the picture would be black and white except the color I had accented. She proceeded to point the camera to her blouse to capture the color red and then hand the camera to me to take a picture.

The photo above is an example of something my camera will do that I had no clue it would do. After I got home, I rummaged around looking for that "instruction manual" so I could learn ALL the other things it would do that I did not know about.

Photobucket

Got any problems (great or small) today that you need an answer for? I am sure this instruction manual has the answer to all and more that face us today. How thoroughly have we dug into it to find the hidden treasures, the keys to a successful and Godly walk on this earth?


Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. Eph.1:3


All spiritual blessings? --Seriously, God? Do I really believe that? Do I reflect this belief in my daily walk with You?





He longs to accent all the colors of our lives.

Photo above: My grandson, Kendall, and my friend, Karen, taken yesterday at Francess' 80th birthday celebration.