Friday, August 13, 2010

NOW I am www.arkansaschild.blogspot.com

UPDATE: As far as I know, blogspot domain names do not expire. This was a dot. net name I had purchased from an independent company. I was originally on blogspot and chose to go a different route. I am rolling it back over to blogspot and should have kept blogspot in the first place. Woe is me!--smile

Dear Everybody,
Oh, my this is such a hassle and I learned a huge lesson, I hope.

I inadvertently let my domain name expire and someone was waiting right in line to purchase it. I am so sorry for all the confusion.

It will probably take me months to get all the links changed so please bear with me while I get all of this confusion cleared up.

For now, my blog can be located at

www.arkansaschild.blogspot.com

Sincerely,
Dianne