Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend Worship at St. Luke's

Photobucket



I will praise you, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.




Photobucket



I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to Your Name, O Most High.




Photobucket



The Lord reigns forever; He has established His throne for judgment.




Photobucket



He will judge the world in righteousness; He will govern the peoples with justice.




Photobucket



The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed; a stronghold in times of trouble.




Photobucket



Those who know Your Name will trust in You, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek You.



Photobucket



The Lord is in His holy temple; the Lord is on his heavenly throne.


Photobucket



2010-The Year of Longings

He longs for us to seek Him.



I long to learn what it really means to seek Him with my whole heart.



I am linking to Spiritual Sundays, an inspirational place to visit.