Sunday, October 17, 2010

Homecoming 2010

Last Friday night, our granddaughter, Katelyn, was honored to be in the 2010 Homecoming Court of her high school. She was one of two junior class representatives.

Photobucket


Our son, Michael, with Katelyn.


Photobucket
Okay, concerning the video below: I had played with the Color Accent thingie on my camera a few months ago but had never changed it to do that on video. When I got ready to film Katelyn's entrance, I was punching buttons like crazy but could not get this color accent to change to regular color. I'm sad about that because her dress was such a beautiful color blue. Anyway, apologies!


Katelyn's Homecoming from Elizabeth Dianne on Vimeo.

Photobucket

Congratulations, Katelyn. Boompa and I are so proud of you and the lovely young lady you have become.

Photobucket