Friday, October 15, 2010

Weekend Worship at First United Methodist

Photobucket

Praise the Lord!  I will extol the Lord with all my heart 
in the council of the upright and in the assembly.



Photobucket

Great are the works of the Lord,
they are pondered by all who delight in them.


Photobucket

Glorious and majestic are His deeds,
and His righteousness endures forever.


Photobucket


The works of His hands are faithful and just,
all His precepts are trustworthy.


Photobucket

They are steadfast for ever and ever,
done in faithfulness and uprightness.



Photobucket


He provided redemption for His people;

He ordained His covenant forever.


Photobucket

HOLY AND AWESOME IS HIS NAME.


Photobucket

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom;
all who follow His precepts have good understanding.


Photobucket

To Him be eternal praise!


Photobucket

TO HIM BE ETERNAL PRAISE!

Photobucket
2010-the Year of Longings
He longs to provide redemption for His people.
I long to be filled with His wisdom.

I am linking to Spiritual Sundays, an inspirational place to visit.

P.S. To my precious friends and readers, especially all the Spiritual Sunday people: I have had some unexpected circumstances arise today and will not be able to get around to as many as I would like to this weekend. Please know that I love you, I am thinking about you and will get by to visit your blog in the next few days. Thank you for your faithfulness in visiting my blog. I love you all with the love of the Lord. Blessed, blessed weekend to you, my friend.


Portions of Psalm 111 used in this post from NIV version.
Photos: First United Methodist Church, Rogers, AR--there are a couple of pictures where Central Methodist was inscribed in the original buildings. I am assuming the physical building has changed ownership at some point since it was built.