Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Steadfast Heart

For an explanation of the posts this month, please go here.



Day 13

"My heart is steadfast, O God." Psalm 108:1

Jennifer's prayer: "Give my descendants steadfast hearts, anchored in You, unshakeable and immovable. May my descendants always present a solid phalanx in the army of the Lord."~Jennifer Kennedy Dean

My prayer: "Father, we have prayed many prayers for our descendants over the past few days, but I have to say, other than a prayer for the salvation of all of them, I guess this is the prayer that resonates in my heart for them more than any other--a steadfast heart, immovable, unshakeable, full of faithfulness to You. Humbly I pray that You would grant this, O Lord."

My heart is thinking about our second granddaughter, Katelyn, today. Father, she has blessed our family so much. Thank you for the joy she radiates.


Photobucket
2010-the Year of Longings
I long for all my descendants to have faithful and steadfast hearts in the service of Jesus Christ.

To access Jennifer's website featuring her book, Legacy of Prayer, and prayercards, go here.

Disclaimer:  I do not know Jennifer personally and am receiving no compensation from this endorsement.