Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Display of Splendor

For an explanation of the posts this month, please go here.


Day 15

"They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor." Isaiah 61:3

Jennifer's prayer: "Let the lives of my descendants be living testimony of who You are."~Jennifer K. Dean
My prayer:   "Father, I pray that my descendants will stand tall, stand straight, will not bend with the forces of adversity, but will always be healthy, blooming in season and giving shade for the weary and worn.  May they always bring glory to You so that Your splendor will always be on display."

I am thinking today of our precious fourth granddaughter, Kennedy, and asking that you bless her, anoint her--watch over her all the days of her life, dear Jesus.


Photobucket
2010-the Year of Longings
I long for my descendants to stand strong and tall for You, O Lord.

To access Jennifer's website featuring her book, Legacy of Prayer, and prayercards, go here.

Disclaimer:  I do not know Jennifer personally and am receiving no compensation from this endorsement.