Monday, December 27, 2010

Following Hard



Day 28

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws." Ezekil 36:26-28

Jennifer's prayer: "Lord, move my descendants to follow You."~~Jennifer Kennedy Dean

My prayer: "Lord God, I pray that Your Holy Spirit would convict my descendants of sin, show them the Way, Jesus, and lead them to follow all of your laws." Give them a tender heart of flesh, guard and guide them all the days of their lives."

Photobucket

Dianne
2010-the Year of Longings
I long for all my descendants to follow hard after God.

Happy birthday, Dear Dree, happy birthday to you. I'm so glad I get to be with you on your special day.

Photo taken at Silver Dollar City, Branson, MO on 12.19.2010.