Sunday, December 19, 2010

Glorious Inheritance!



For an explanation of the posts this month, please go here.

Day 20
"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom, and revelation so that you may know him better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe." Ephesians 1:17-19

Jennifer's prayer: "May my descendants have clear spiritual vision to know and understand Your kingsom. Reveal Yourself to them so that they may know You in Your fulness."-Jennifer Kennedy Dean

My prayer: "I pray for my family, my children, my grandchildren, my descendants today that you will give them the Spirit of wisdom and revelation.  Oh God, that they may know you better, that they may know and understand the incredible hope that you have called us to and that they would truly understand what a meaningful inheritance is.  Lord, I don't have much earthly goods to leave them, but I pray that I leave them with an incorruptible inheritance--one that moths and rust and time cannot decay--the inheritance of a mother's love who loves You and them more than mere mortal words can describe. "

Father, the time of year when we celebrate this glorious inheritance is approaching.  Won't you please prepare our hearts to know how to accept Your most wonderful of gifts.

Photobucket
2010-the Year of Longings
I long for all of my descendants to know the excitement that comes from the True Inheritance.


To access Jennifer's website featuring her book, Legacy of Prayer, and prayercards, go here.

Disclaimer:  I do not know Jennifer personally and am receiving no compensation from this endorsement.