Saturday, December 18, 2010

Heavenly Hosts Declare Truth!



For an explanation of the posts this month, please go here.

Day 19

"Direct my footsteps according to your word, let no sin rule over me. Redeem me from the opprssion of men, that I may obey your precepts. Make your face shine upon your servant and teach me your decrees." Psalm 119:133-135

Jennifer's prayer: "Set my descendants free from any sinful inclination that may have been passed down through generations. May they live in the freedom that Jesus Christ offers.~Jennifer Kennedy Dean

My prayer:  Lord, I pray that you will be merciful to my family, to my descendants.  I pray that any familial strongholds or tendencies that satan would try to use in their lives, would be broken, even today.  Your mercy and grace for our sinful ways is desired more than riches or gold.

Your scriptures declare that we have been set free for freedom's sake (Gal. 5:1).  Thank you, Father, that you want us to be free, walk freely, think freely.  We know that freedom only comes from truth and You said that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.  We pray now that You will fill us and our descendants with Your Truth.

Thank you for that blessed night, so long ago, when Truth was declared by hosts in the highest heavens--the night our Savior was born.  Prepare our hearts for His arrival.

Photobucket

To access Jennifer's website featuring her book, Legacy of Prayer, and prayercards, go here.

Disclaimer:  I do not know Jennifer personally and am receiving no compensation from this endorsement.