Saturday, December 11, 2010

Path of Delight

For an explanation of the posts this month, please go here.



Day 12

"Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight. Turn my heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain." Psalm 119:35-36

Jennifer's prayer: "Let my descendants find their delight in Your ways. Keep them from self-centered, self-involved lives, and instead turn their hearts toward You. Give them a passion for You that causes them to honor You in all their ways."~Jennifer Kennedy Dean

My prayer:  "Father, I pray that You will go ahead, around and behind my descendants--Let them hear Your voice saying, "This is the way; walk ye in it."  I pray that they will always choose to do what honors You and not give in to selfish tendencies that would draw their interests away from You.  I pray that You would always be their source of greatest delight."

Photobucket
2010-the Year of Longings
I long for all my descendants to walk in Your way.

To access Jennifer's website featuring her book, Legacy of Prayer, and prayercards, go here.
Disclaimer:  I do not know Jennifer personally and am receiving no compensation from this endorsement.  

Photo taken with my camera by Marsha at Renewal Ranch.