Friday, December 10, 2010

Pillars of Praise



Day 11

"Then our sons in their youth will be like well-nurtured plants, and our daughters will be like pillars carved to adorn a palace." Psalm 144:12

Jennifer's prayer: "Even in their youth, may my descendants have a spiritual strength and maturity that is evident to all."  ~Jennifer Kennedy Dean

My prayer: Lord, you said that even a child is known by his/her actions. I pray that my sons and daughters, my grandchildren, my descendants will make known the wonder of You through their actions.

Photobucket
2010-the Year of Longings
I long for my descendants to reflect Your glory--the Only Begotten of the Father.

To access Jennifer's website featuring her book, Legacy of Prayer, and prayercards, go here.

Disclaimer:  I do not know Jennifer personally and am receiving no compensation from this endorsement.  

Photo:  picture of a carved pillar at Philbrook Museum, Tulsa, OK--formerly the palace of Waite Phillips, wealthy Oklahoma oilman.