Sunday, December 26, 2010

Soul Satisfaction

Day 27

"You still the hunger of those you cherish; their sons have plenty, and they store up wealth for their children." (Psalm 17:14)

Jennifer's prayer: Lord, create in my descendants a hunger and craving for righteousness, a hunger that only You can satisfy (Matthew 5:6). Fill their lives so completely that they discover satisfaction only in You. Fulfill your promise in their lives that "I will satisfy the priests with abundance, and my people will be filled with my bounty, declares the Lord." (Jeremiah 31:14) Jennifer Kennedy Dean

My prayer: Father, my heart is so full of You and Your love. Celebrating Your birth with my family today was so wonderful. I had prayed sometime back that you would make it the most special and meaningful Christmas ever. You answered my prayer beyond my wildest dreams. How I thank you O Lord.

May the wealth that I store up for my children be a trust fund of faithful prayers for them. I can give them no greater heritage than this. I pray my descendants will hunger for You and You alone, for You are the only One Who can fill, Who can satisfy.

Photobucket
2010-the Year of Longings
I long for my descendants' souls to be satisfied with Jesus alone.