Thursday, January 27, 2011

Taking a Step Back

Hey friends,


At least for a while I am taking a step back from my blog. As answers become more clear to me and God allows, I will be sharing what I feel He is laying on my heart. I am going to try to keep up Weekend Worship and maybe one or two other posts a week unless His Spirit directs me differently one way or the other.

     So sorry for such a delay in relating to you my intentions. I wrote most of this post a few days ago but wanted to be sure before I posted it.

     Shortly after I posted a week ago last Monday that I was taking a break, I became very ill and battled that for almost a week.  It was the sickest I've been in many, many years.  It sure made me appreciate my health.

     To those of you (you know who you are) who have contacted me about health issues, you are in my prayers today.

     I do have a bit of good news that hopefully I can get ready to share this afternoon. Actually, it is more than a "bit."  I feel guilty for writing that.  It is miraculous. On second thought, I probably won't be able to get it ready for post until sometime tomorrow.

     And last but most importantly to dear Elizabeth over at "Just Following Jesus," I can so relate to her post today.  I was 52 when I lost my mother.  To suddenly be cast in the role of matriarch of the family while feeling like a little girl in a 52 year old body was a strange feeling.  Elizabeth, you are in our thoughts and prayers.  We love you and know that God will lift you up and give you wings to soar in spite of your grief.

Thank you for your grace dear friends. I love you.

Dianne