Weekend Worship-Immortelle Fleur



Immortelle Fleur came about because of all the time I spent designing this flower from a photograph I took last year. I thought, "Maybe this flower will last longer than I will."

Of course we know flowers are not immortal--well, only one--the Rose of Sharon, the Lily of the Valley--May your weekend be blessed worshiping Him who has never ceased to be and who always will be--the great I AM.

I am linking to Spiritual Sundays! You can access it here.

I used Kim Klassen's texture, Pour Vous.

Comments

Pamela said…
Beautiful. I'm so happy I know The Rose of Sharon and The Lilly of the Valley. Someday I'll meet Him face-to-face. Looking forward to the day.

Blessings,
Pamela
Anonymous said…
Dianne, this is just beautiful!
Anita (still having sign in issues )-: )
Stacey Dawn said…
Beautiful image... wow!
Janet said…
That flower's blessed to be captured, so it can live on. What a nice thought! And the picture is beautiful. Happy Sunday tomorrow!
This is beautiful! You did a beautiful job.
Blessings,
Ginger
Charlotte said…
Beautiful picture and beautiful post.
Blessings,
Charlotte
Sandy said…
Love this. I want a picture like this to
hang on the wall.
Love you,
Sandy
Maria said…
So Beautiful, Dianne!
God has so many names ~ so many metaphors... He is Eternal Poetry ~ I'm so amazed by Him*
God bless you, Dianne ~ thank you for this sweet moment of praise*
Bless you always,
~Maria
Lynn said…
Hi Dianne, My name is Lynn and this is my first time on SS. This is beautiful on many levels. I believe Sandi said she would like to have this on her wall. Do you sell your work? This would surely sell well. I hope to get to know you better as the weeks go by. Have a blessed week.
Lynn

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

T.J. Maxx, Shopping Carts & Total Embarrassment