Friday, July 1, 2011

Renewal Ranch Update

One of our newest residents, Justin, was baptized on June 24, 2011.  What a glorious sight to behold.  Our hearts are overwhelmed with thankfulness and gratitude at what God is doing in Justin's life.


Dr. Larry Pillow shares a brief word.





Kyle, a resident who was baptized on June 12, prays over Justin and his baptism.



Family and friends gathered on the deck of the bunkhouse bow their heads in prayer.



Well, all except one cutie--this is Alvin's precious son.













The beautiful picture of dying to self and sin--



and being raised to new life in Christ--thank you, Lord!


and a benediction of tears!

For those of you new to my blog, Renewal Ranch is a non-profit organization for men addicted to drugs/alcohol who wish to have their lives restored through Christ where my husband and I volunteer.  It is a 6 month totally free program located in Conway, AR. For more information you may go here or here.


Volunteering at the Ranch has become one of the greatest sources of joy I've ever experienced in my life.  I am filled with gratefulness to God for a chance to give back in some small way.