Weekend Worship at Cross Church, Bentonville, Arkansas


Photobucket

You are my hiding place


Photobucket


You always fill my heart



Photobucket


With songs of deliverance



Photobucket


Whenever I am afraid



Photobucket


I will trust in You, I will trust in You.



Photobucket


Let the weak say



Photobucket


I am strong


Photobucket


in the strength of the Lord.


Photobucket


You are my hiding place, you always fill my heart



Photobucket


With songs of deliverance,



Photobucket


Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You!



Photobucket


I will trust in You!



Photobucket


I will trust in You!



Photobucket


I want to always stay hidden behind the cross, I want the cross as my shield
my guide and my armor of light.



Photobucket


I want my life to mirror the miracles of the cross and resurrection.



Photobucket

As I turn to walk away from this beautiful sight, my heart is saddened but only for a moment.  

The miracle of the cross is made known in my spirit. 

I am His temple.  

The eternal God inhabits my very being. 

I am alive with the glory of Him.  

I am leaving beautiful mortar and stone behind. 

 I take with me always the glory of the risen Christ!  Hallelujah!  


He is my hiding place, he always fills my heart 

with songs of deliverance,

 whenever I am afraid,

I will trust in You!  I will trust in You!

Lyrics from You Are My Hiding Place in Gold





A repost from past pages

Comments

Mary B said…
Dear friend, I know my comments often sound the same, but I am totally overwhelmed with your photographs and words. You have a real gift. Thank you for sharing these gifts.

Mary
Sandy said…
Such comfort from His wonderful word whether
in verse or song. The pictures are wonderful
too.
Love,
Sandy
Karen said…
Always love to drop by and read your thoughts & His promises! Your pics are icing on the cake. re-post or new post does not matter to me!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debbie said…
The THREE crosses at this church paint a powerful picture to my heart. I also love that song you chose to go with this. He is my hiding place too.

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

T.J. Maxx, Shopping Carts & Total Embarrassment