River of Delights

Photobucket
Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, 
 your faithfulness to the skies.

 Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice like the great deep.

 O LORD, you preserve both man and beast.

 How priceless is your unfailing love!

 Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.

 They feast on the abundance of your house; you give them drink from your river of delights.

 For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.

Psalm 36:5-9

Comments

Sandy said…
I love this Psalm and it's also a great song
by Third Day. The picture is gorgeous as is
your new autumn header!
Hope your day is filled with His presence and
peace. I'm praying for you.
Love you,
Sandy
Dianne said…
Thank you, Sandy. I appreciate you and your prayers more than you will ever know.

I haven't heard the song--I'll look it up and put it on my playlist. Right now I am listening to my "fall" playlist--Sunrise, Sunset by Robert Goulet--

I need to make one about the Psalms--think I'll do that to take to the hospital with me.

Thanks again.
Mary B said…
As always...beautiful photo with words to match. Praying for you as you prepare for you surgery.

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

T.J. Maxx, Shopping Carts & Total Embarrassment