Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I Am Praying For You Today

I am focusing on Psalm 25 today. I am planning to read it at least a few times, studying and absorbing it as I go.

I am also focusing on Andrew Murray's book, Waiting On God and his "go to" scripture for the chapter I am reading is Psalm 25:2-3, thus my extreme interest in that chapter.



O my God, I trust in you;  let me not be ashamed; let not my enemies triumph over me.  Indeed, let no one who waits on you be ashamed;  let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause.


Murray states, "In our meditation for today, let each one of us forget himself and think of the great number of God's people throughout the world who are waiting on Him right now. And let us all join in this fervent prayer for each other:  'Let no one who waits on You be ashamed'."

This is my prayer for you today.  Wherever you are in the world, I am praying for you--I wish every one of you had a copy of Andrew Murray's book in front of you right now so you could read of his encouragement to you.

I do not want to be guilty of stealing his words but my friends--whether missionaries serving in lonely foreign lands who are feeling like their life's work is in vain or whether you live in a country that does not experience religious freedom to worship of your choice openly (wherever you are, whatever your situation), please know that there of myriads of saints all over the world praying for you at this very moment.

God wants us to share each other's burdens and in praying for one another, we do so.  My friend, it is an awesome privilege to share your burden today.

Blessings of love and hope to you,
Dianne

Would you like to share your thoughts or your heart with me? My contact information is listed in the upper right of the sidebar. Please feel free to email me. I love hearing from you and cherish the friendships I have made through blogging. 

 © all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted