What I Am Doing While I Am Not Blogging!

Painted her yesterday!

Comments

Nancy said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nancy said…
Dianne, I love her...Is this a self portrait? You sure do look like you are having some fun during your break.....
Sandy said…
I love her, too! Just gorgeous! You are using your time and gifts wisely.
Love~
Barb said…
Oh, Dianne, how beautiful. You really are one talented lady. I have always wanted to paint but was never good at it. Yet my precious sister, the one who died in February could paint anything and did. She made a lot of money and has a lot of her paintings hanging in some Catholic convents. My favorite painting she did was one of Jesus and one of wildflowers.
I am glad you're taking a blog break. Before my Johnny got so sick...about six years ago I had six online blogs and kept every one updated. I took a break every few months in order to keep my priorities in order. I hope that your break is filled with wonderful things that make you happy. I'll miss you. Will be keeping you in my prayers.
Debbie said…
This is very good! A woman of many talents, I see.
Crystal Mary said…
Hello Dianne, its a long time since I visited. Yes, I am not blogging as much either. There is a world out there that gets missed if we spend too much time on our computer.
Your painting is great. Keep at it, its wonderful calming therapy. Blessings.
Mary B said…
Enjoy your break! You are so talented.

Hugs,
Mary
Susy said…
D ~ you're gifted in so many mediums. Thank you for sharing what you're doing. Rejuvenate! xo
Debbie said…
Just beautiful!

And I'm so glad you let us comment and say so.
Giving God the glory for your talent. I am glad you shared this with us for we know a little bit more about Dianne.
loving you, ~ linda
Nava said…
Have a nice break 'pondering'--and come back with all your creative art and photography. :)

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

Oh the Glory of Your Presence