Unfailing Love

Comments

Sandy said…
I love the sweet simplicity of this picture...the perfect little sun-filled corner to start your day with the lover of your soul.
Love you~
Debbie Petras said…
Such a beautiful Scripture. Your photo is perfect as I can picture you starting your morning here.

Blessings and love,
Debbie
Debbie Petras said…
Such a beautiful Scripture. Your photo is perfect as I can picture you starting your morning here.

Blessings and love,
Debbie
Debbie said…
I am so drawn to this photo, Dianne. I love the morning sun streaming in and the scripture text too. Now, I need to look up this passage.
Dianne said…
I had had this scripture on my heart and when I walked through the kitchen the other day, I saw all of that in my mind and decided to create it--

still undecorated from the remodeling!

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

T.J. Maxx, Shopping Carts & Total Embarrassment