Sunday, August 19, 2012

Where I Belong


Just had to share this picture with you of the guys from Renewal Ranch singing Where I Belong tonight.  It was awesome.  I am so proud of our guys and the way they are letting God change them and move in their lives.

Most of these guys were at their very lowest point when they came to us so there is no hypocrisy--they were crying out for help--they know they have tried to do things their way and failed miserably--to see the works God will do when we come to Him in total and utter helplessness is almost more than our minds can take in.

Friend, have you failed miserably in some respect--?  God is no respecter of persons.  He is standing ready and eager to help you if you will only come to Him in total honesty--after all, He knows everything about us anyway.

Please continue to keep Renewal Ranch in your prayers.  It is a totally free rehab program and we face many challenges every day.  God has been so faithful to provide for the guys.  Our hearts are full of gratitude.

I pray that your week is full and blessed and all that God intended it to be--Praise God we can walk in total victory and freedom because of Jesus.  There is no other name, no other person, no other god--that is not my opinion I am voicing--it is straight from scripture!

John  14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.