Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hello to my Chinese Readers!




I had more readers today from China than I did the United States--that is a first for me.  Hello my precious Chinese readers--I love you!  And I am so glad you are visiting my blog.  God bless you, comfort you, encourage and uphold you.
Our family has a wedding this week so I will not be around much but I will be back next week with pictures and stories and I hope some Bible studies.  God gave me an incredible chapter to teach from at the Ranch this week and I want to share it with all of you.
Have a great week everyone!


Blessings and much love,
Would you like to share your thoughts or your heart with me? My contact information is listed in the upper right of the sidebar. Please feel free to email me. I love hearing from you and cherish the friendships I have made through blogging.

 © all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted