What a Wonderful Wedding There Will Be!



And there was! Kailey and Josh got married September 15

in a country outdoor venue. It was pouring down rain

so we ended up under a pavilion that had been set up 

for the reception. There were mason jars and sunflowers 

all over the place--so pretty!  Hope to have more pictures soon.


 Would you like to share your thoughts or your heart with me? My contact information is listed in the upper right of the sidebar. Please feel free to email me. I love hearing from you and cherish the friendships I have made through blogging. 

 © all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted

Comments

Sandy said…
Well, I love this sweet picture and I want to see more! I know it had to be a beautiful wedding as those with outdoor country themes always are. She certainly was a gorgeous bride!
Love ya!
Debbie Petras said…
I could only see Kailey's face in the photo and she's beautiful. I look forward to seeing the photos of this special day.

Blessings and love,
Debbie
elizabeth said…
Hi my friend, what a beautiful couple! Love to you...

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

T.J. Maxx, Shopping Carts & Total Embarrassment