Wednesday, November 7, 2012

For the Lord God Omnipotent Reigneth!

I was at the First United Methodist Church in Fayetteville, AR recently and saw this incredibly large (at least 5x10') painting of the cross.

 I LOVE everything about this--all the variations of colors, the sense of movement indicating (to me) its far-reaching effects, the geometric shapes symbolizing (to me) its jewel like facets--the body of water and horizon to the left lets one catch a glimpse of eternity.



Seeing this girl in the picture gives a sense of just how large it really is--

And it reminds me just how large our God really is.

Depending on Him and worshiping at His feet today.

Hope your day is extremely blessed.

I love you all,
Dianne


 © all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted