Be Still

© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted



Comments

Child of God said…
Resting in the presence of the Living God is a wonderful, beautiful thing.

Visiting from the Weekend Brew.

Blessings,
<><
BARBIE said…
This is so beautiful. And one of my favorite verses. Thanks for sharing at The Weekend Brew!
Mia De Vries said…
There is nothing more wonderful than being still in His presence. Beautiful subdued colors! Coming via Barbie's.
Much love
Mia
Debbie Petras said…
All I can say is simply beautiful! Have a blessed SONday.

Debbie
Nancy said…
Beautiful combination of words and beauty.....I'd love to see you paint these roses.....hint hint

Have a great Sunday and next week my friend...
Beautiful photo Dianne. And after focusing so much on the love of God this week, the fact that he sings over us and holds our hands, I can imagine he delivered these flowers as well!
S. Etole said…
Not sure how I landed here this morning, but I'm glad I did. This is so beautiful and comforting.
caryjo said…
"Being still" is a good thing. Doesn't happen nearly often enough in our world... almost NOTHING is "still", almost nothing is quiet. When I am I know that He is the one, the ONLY one Whom I can trust forever. Good reminder, lovely photo.

Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

Oh the Glory of Your Presence

Tulips, Followers, Ice etc.