Monday, April 8, 2013

Fear Not!


I painted this little picture a few days ago on my IPad.  I used Martha Lever's "Pretty flowers in a jar" as my inspiration piece.  Here is a link to it.  I know you will love Martha's art blog.

Hope your week is off to a wonderful start.  We are in northern Arkansas (in the mountains) with the guys from Renewal Ranch all this week--a service project--we did the same thing last year and had an awesome time.

The internet service is spotty at best.  I spent almost an hour trying to get a post up this morning and finally gave up.  Decided to try again and it is working a little bit better now.

I finally bought a stylus to work with on the IPad and think I am going to really like it.  I sat on the Town Square in Mountain View and painted for a while today--just getting used to it.

Hope your week is incredibly blessed.  Don't forget that you are a uniquely, wonderful human being fashioned in the image of God for good works and to glorify Him.  He has gifted all of us with remarkable abilities and talents.  Let's use them for His glory this week.  I love you all.



You came near when I called you, and you said, “Do not fear.” 
Lamentations 3:57 

© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted