Journals of Youth




The textures used include two of Kim's total grunge, one at 93%, one at 16%

Comments

S. Etole said…
Such a nostalgic photo.
Yang Fei said…
Nice image and thought provoking message.

I wonder, if we did have journals from our youth, if they would read as we remember, or if we would find that time had edited our recollections, leaving out some parts and spotlighting others.
I too wish I had those journals, so I could find the answer to that question.
Tammy said…
So soft and dreamy. Wonderfully done. :)
Kathryn said…
Love the quote and the image.
Dianne said…
It evoked some nostalgia from me--I was hoping it would with others.
Dianne said…
Thank you--

I loved what you had to say--that would be very interesting--I really wish I remembered more--the memories are really getting faint and I keep trying to recall--smile!
Dianne said…
Tammy.....thank you so much!
Dianne said…
Thank you, Kathryn......
EarlK said…
Very nicely done.

Earl
Dianne said…
Thanks for stopping by, Bonnie.
Dianne said…
Thanks, Earl--you always have such interesting pictures--I better hop over there and see what you have going today--
Debbie said…
I know I'm probably supposed to be focused on the photo and the texture and all that stuff that you photographers know about, but I'm just here to say that I love the quote.

Oh, so true.
And I do happen to still have one. (Just one)
Dianne said…
Well, I am tickled that you like the quote because it is original--I took one look at the photo after it had been textured and that is what came to mind--so glad you like it! And thrilled you have at least one journal.
Sandy said…
I am with Debbie on this one! Anyway, it is really beautiful though and I also wish I had journals from my youth!

Did you get my email?

Love you-
Dianne said…
Hey Sandy,
Yes, I did and thought I answered it and saw right before I left for the Ranch that I had not--I wrote my son about it and somehow transferred that to you--oh me, getting old is not for sissies! Sounds great--I'll be answering later on this evening.
Miranda said…
Lovely, very dreamy
Beverly said…
Oh this is so beautiful...love the golden light and the softness. Yes, a journal from summer youth...just some diary entries that were briefly written. Love the themes on your blog.
Barb said…
So soft and beautiful... I do have my diary from when I was a teenager... I think I need to read it, and remember a time when life was slower, softer. Thanks for sharing your wonderful photo of the Queen Anne's Lace.

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

Oh the Glory of Your Presence