They Have My Heart!



This is a picture of the some of the guys at Renewal Ranch yesterday after class.

They are preparing to celebrate a wonderful independence--what a story of freedom they have to tell on this July 4th.  Thank you, Lord, for true freedom that only comes from knowing you.

Yes, I am thankful for my wonderful country also--with all its flaws, it is still my blessed home sweet home and I wouldn't trade it for any other country on the planet.

Have a safe and wonderful one, won't you?

Love,
Dianne


© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted

Comments

Debbie Petras said…
What a great photo! Yes I too am so thankful to be living in the US.

Blessings and love,
Debbie
freedom comes in many forms!
elizabeth said…
Have a wonderful weekend, friend!
Mary B said…
Great picture, Dianne. I am so thankful for my freedom...both in Him and this country! Hugs to you!
Sandy said…
What a great looking bunch of guys! No wonder they have your heart! They are blessed to have you helping and teaching them and I'm sure they know it.
Love~
Faye said…
Greaat photo, Dianne. I hope the weekend is awesome.
BARBIE said…
Praying you had a blessed 4th!
Anita Johnson said…
I love this photo...so much to be thankful for!

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

Oh the Glory of Your Presence

Tulips, Followers, Ice etc.