Thursday, October 24, 2013

Storehouses of Love



Can you imagine what the storehouses of God's love look like?  Just think of the storehouses and jars where He gathers all the waters of the sea.

The only thing is after thinking about it a little bit, I don't think God stores His love.

I think He just spreads it far and wide and is totally extravagant in sharing it to any and all who come hungry, thirsty, empty, humble, in childlike trust and belief.



In His oceans of love, our hearts are free to soar--to free fall into the overwhelming depths of His everlasting arms.

This is a fast little watercolor I painted this afternoon--hope you enjoy--
Love when I find a creative part of me and it comes out.
© all photographs, art and text property of Elizabeth Dianne unless otherwise noted

My contact information is listed on the sidebar.  I always love to hear from my online friends.
Sharing with


Kim Klassen dot Com