Here are the Winners!

Oh, my goodness, I wish everyone could have won. I really do.

Everything was done by Random Generator even to randomizing the earrings themselves and which ones were #1, #2, or #3.  I wanted this to be totally fair and unbiased in every way.


The winner of the Victoria earrings is: SHARON


 THE WINNER Of the Jane earrings is: NOREEN

 The winner of the Dianne earrings is: ANITA

 Be sure and contact me by email with your mailing address and I will get that information to Sandy and you should be receiving your beautiful earrings in a few days.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FROM SANDY AND ME!


© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2014




Comments

Sandy said…
Congratulations to you three lovely ladies! So happy for all of you. I will have the earrings in the mail first thing Monday morning after the snow clears out over the weekend.
Blessings,
Sandy
Ohhh how precious!
SUCH a gorgeous Valentine Gift
[not to mention SURPRISE!!]
EXCited is me =))

Thank you both, Sandy & Elizabeth Dianne - BLESS YOU BOTH too !! <3

ok, off to email...
Anita Johnson said…
How very fun! Thank you so much!
Congratulations to these lucky ladies!! blessings ~ tanna

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

Oh the Glory of Your Presence

Tulips, Followers, Ice etc.