Still I Am One


I
am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything,

but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything,

I will not refuse to do something that I can do. --Helen Keller

For Texture Tuesday, I used Kim Klassen's texture, musiclovin, at 10% opacity.  The theme this week is still. Photo edited in Lightroom and Photoshop, calligraphy done with a Wacom tablet.


© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2014









kimklassencafe

Comments

That is so beautiful. wow.
elizabeth said…
Really, really lovely!
Jeanne said…
This is so lovely and the quote is so thought provoking and so true. I love you script and how this is added on your photo!
Sandy said…
This is just beautiful! The quote from Helen Keller is an old favorite.
Love you~
Carmel said…
Beautiful image .... so perfect to go with that lovely quote.
ju-north said…
Beautifully done!
Barbara said…
So gorgeous, from the color to the texture to the focus, so lovely
Kim Klassen said…
stunning.... truly..... LOVELY....

thank you for sharing with TT.
xo, Kim
Prairie Jill said…
What a gorgeous image! Such beautiful softness.

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

Oh the Glory of Your Presence

Tulips, Followers, Ice etc.