Welcome Monday!


Even though I love winter and dark, overcast days, when I can turn on lamps that cast warm shadows and light candles that radiate a cozy feel, there is nothing quite like the bright morning light to me. 

I want every blind open and every curtain thrown back as far as you can get it.

 Sometimes, I just can't get enough light. My dream home would have skylights in every room.

So that's how I came up with this little quote:


Nothing says welcome like the morning light.


Hoping your day is full of light and all things welcome.

My photograph contains 1 layer of Kim Klassen's texture, Vintage Peel, at 15%.
The calligraphy is mine done with a Wacom tablet.
The flowers came from our yard last summer.

© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2014




kimklassencafe








Comments

elizabeth said…
I love this photo!!!😊❤️
S. Etole said…
You've caught the light so beautifully.
Sandy said…
So beautiful...looks like a greeting card. Love it!
Nancy said…
I love your quote; I feel the same way about light....Gorgeous shot. I hope it won't be too long before we are seeing flowers again....
Sterndal said…
You captured such a beautiful moment in this photo! Gorgeous!
Best, Brigitte
PS These are on of my favourite flowers!
Barbara said…
Beautiful light and love the way you have done the quote gorgeous font
Nancy said…
*sigh* this is gorgeous.
Sheila Lynch said…
Beautiful! I love how you captured that lovely light. I like your quote too!
Beverly said…
Yes, the morning sun light is just beautiful and a welcome sight. We have it this morning. Beautiful!!
cherie said…
So very pretty. I can't wait for those summer mornings with the sunlight streaming in. My favorite time in the garden.
Kim Stevens said…
So true, there is just something magical about the morning light - so very pretty!
abrianna said…
You captured the light beautifully. And those flowers are gorgeous.
Margie said…
Gorgeous flowers and light. Love morning light too.
Carmel said…
Beautiful delicate image, with a gentle light on your glorious summer flowers. Your texture editing looks perfect for your image. Love your quote very clever.
kelly said…
every detail in your image has been done to perfection. just beautiful.
Ahayes1225 said…
It looks beautiful!
Anita Johnson said…
I like both the warm and cozy and the bright light too...as spring approaches I cannot get enough of the sun shine. I have got to learn how to use textures, your are subtle but very effective!

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

Oh the Glory of Your Presence