One of My Best Blessings








One of my best blessings this week was getting back in the groove of designing and making jewelry.

I had quite a few supplies that had lain untouched for several years--I have quite a few other interests---sigh---maybe that is part of the reason why it had gone untouched.

 But at any rate I was needing the space it was taking so had decided to give it to a good blogging friend who makes jewelry.

But before I did, I needed to see if I would ever enjoy jewelry designing again.

Well, I have had a blast and look forward to it once again.

So the pictures above are of the necklaces I made--I'm excited and ready to get down to some really serious jewelry making business.  I also made another necklace and a bracelet.

So grateful I have past times that bring me great joy.


Col. 3:23



© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2014













Comments

elizabeth said…
WoW! Your jewelry is beautiful. I think you can do anything creative!
Debbie Petras said…
Your necklaces are beautiful! Have you ever considered opening an Etsy shop and selling? So much talent you have ...

Blessings and love,
Debbie
Thank you ladies. Yes, Debbie, these necklaces are for sale in my Etsy shop--it's listed on my sidebar.
Sandy said…
Oh! Lovely! You will sell these, I'm sure. Just got another sell today myself. Back to the bead boards! :)

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

T.J. Maxx, Shopping Carts & Total Embarrassment