Sun Rays Dance in an Aquamarine Sea












Today I am linking with Texture Tuesday. The theme this week is color. I have been on a black and white kick the last few days on my blog so it was a welcome change to get back to some color.

All of my pictures are textured with touch of-1, at different percentages-- I believe the last one is almost 100% but the first one is a very low percentage opacity.

The forsythia is blooming in my side yard even though we had snow night before last.

Besides the addition of Kim's textures, the photos were also edited in the Camera + app.

Happy Tuesday sweet friends!

© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2014



kimklassencafe

Comments

Barbara said…
These two colors were just meant for each other, love the different focal points, super lovely.
Beautiful and relaxing, it shouts...spring
Sandy said…
I love forsythia and blue jars and vases so these pictures are a winner to me! Really pretty together!
Sherri Cassell said…
So beautiful, the colors just sing! I love the angle you shot at too, great composition.
Nancy said…
These are beautiful shots. I love the yellow of the forsythia and the blue of the ball jar together....Dianne, my friend you have a talent for color and composition. Your art talent has so many sides and you share with them us so graciously....
Maggi said…
Love the combination of the yellow and the aqua.
Sterndal said…
I love these pics!!!
The colors yellow and blue!
And I love blue bottles and vases!
So pretty, can't wait to see more from you!!!
Sheila Lynch said…
Gorgeous, gorgeous images! I love these two colors together!
Beverly said…
These are just soooo pretty paired with the blue jar! Love the forsythia blooms!
elizabeth said…
So beautiful! Love the yellow and blue!
Trish said…
Those colors are perfection!
Debbie said…
Two things that I wish:

1. I wish I had a forsythia bush in my yard. I love them and would bring in twigs for spring.

2. I wish I had the eye for the camera and the skill with stuff like textures that you do. I am not coveting it... I'm just admiring it!
Debbie said…
Two things that I wish:

1. I wish I had a forsythia bush in my yard. I love them and would bring in twigs for spring.

2. I wish I had the eye for the camera and the skill with stuff like textures that you do. I am not coveting it... I'm just admiring it!
EarlK said…
What wonderful colors together. The glass is such a beautiful color.
Jeanne said…
LOVE THE SHOTS OF YOUR FORSYTHIA. Mine was just starting to bloom last weekend. My first sign of spring. I also love your photo and processing for your post today, and hope that you have a lovely spring break. It has not come a minute too soon!

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

Oh the Glory of Your Presence

Tulips, Followers, Ice etc.