Clap Your Hands


I love the scripture below. At this time of year with the trees all scarlet, burnished copper, cinnamon and orange, rustling in the late year winds, I can hear the applause.  I sense that all nature is bowing down before our awesome, bountiful God.






You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.



© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2014











Kim Klassen dot Com kimklassencafe

Comments

What a perfect verse to choose and a beautiful picture to illustrate it. This is my favorite time of year. I just wish that it wouldn't be so short-lived. Have a wonderful Sunday and thank you for joining us at The Weekend Brew.
Misty said…
So beautiful! I also love this time of year. Its like all the old being shaken off and getting ready for the new :) Be blessed!
Adoption Mama said…
Perfect. I have thought and prayed for you family much lately. Blessings to you.
Nancy said…
Beautiful shot and so wonderfully illustrates the verse….Fall always seems to usher in a time of quiet for me. With shorter days and cold outside, I find myself being more reflective as well as more creative. I am thankful God gives us the different seasons to enjoy His handiwork…..Hugs
Sandy said…
Beautiful! This is my season. I wait for autumn every year! This shot is perfect for this verse and I have to agree with Nancy about autumn being a quiet time. I think that's another reason why I love it so.
Love you~

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

Oh the Glory of Your Presence

Tulips, Followers, Ice etc.