Friday, December 19, 2014

Lion of Judah


Loving this journey of Bible art journaling--decided to practice first (which is a first for me) on this lion before adding him to my Bible--I am pleased with how he turned out and now wish that I had done him originally in the Bible itself--don't know if I will be able to duplicate him.

Someone on Facebook commented that he had an almost human-like quality.  I had thought the same thing.  I did not plan it that way but was glad.

 Art journaling as a form of worship has been good for me so far--I started researching 'Lion of Judah' today and will continue to read about the significance of this.

Hope your days leading up to Christmas are blessed and relaxed with lots of holy meditation and worship time. It is worth it to take the time.


And one of the elders said to me, “Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals.”
Revelation 5:5



© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2014