His Mercies


Hey sweet friends, I have been having all kinds of computer problems since Christmas and still have not been in to have mine fixed.

I have been posting on Facebook and Instagram on my IPad and IPhone but not on this site for many and varied reasons--I won't go into all of them.

At any rate, I finally figured out a way to do what I wanted to do, so will be posting from my husband's computer until I get mine squared away.

I am reading through the Bible with SheReadsTruth.com and also doing their daily devotional.  I am loving the lenten study--it's not to late to join in--I think you would really love it.

Today, I am celebrating the exceeding greatness of my Lord Jesus Christ and the fact that His mercies begin anew every morning.  How awesome is that!

I painted this picture of Him and then added the words with the WordSwagApp.  Hope you enjoy!




© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2014



Comments

elizabeth said…
I am excited that we are on the same journey through God's Word. Your illustrations are magnificent and my doodles are grade school level at best, yet I know we are both absorbing more as we slow down to draw some of what we are reading. in Exodus I have been trying to draw little sketches of the furnishings for the tabernacle. I didn't attempt the priestly garments, such a God of infinite detail we serve! Love you, friend!
Anita Johnson said…
Thank you for providing a download of your beautiful I've missed your posts...I will try to find you on facebook. Computer issues are never fun! Love to you my friend!
I've missed you sweet blog friend. Beautiful portrait of our Lord! Praying all is well.

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

T.J. Maxx, Shopping Carts & Total Embarrassment