My Times Are In Your Hands


You are my God and my times are in your hands.

While reading the Bible through with www.shereadstruth.com--the thoughts above are the ones that spoke to me the most.  They are from Psalm 31.

I can trust Him to handle "my times" as He sees fit, knowing a loving and faithful God is watching over me and mine.

Sometimes I get really anxious as I did over the last couple of weeks with worries about this and that.  I can repent (for it is sin when I worry and fret) and turn back to fully trusting my Lord.

I hope you have a productive and lovely week.


Tip:  Just go for it!  I painted this on a sheet of watercolor paper that I had prepped for another picture.  I didn't notice the pencil marks for some flowers until I had already painted the lady.  They do not bother me at all.  In fact, I really like them and think they add just a touch of a 'stained glass' or 'broken' effect if that makes any sense at all.  (We are broken without Him) Be loose, be free, don't sweat the small stuff!

© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2015

Follow me on Instagram:  www.instagram.com/elizabethdianne




Comments

Nancy said…
I love those women you are painting and the words of wisdom that go along....Love your tip; great advice.....I hope you are doing well.....Hugs...
Barb Pinion said…
You are such an inspiration. love you so much.
elizabeth said…
Those words are what stood out to me in today's reading as well.
Anita Johnson said…
I'm really enjoying your watercolors!

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

Oh the Glory of Your Presence