Sunday, March 8, 2015

My Times Are In Your Hands


You are my God and my times are in your hands.

While reading the Bible through with www.shereadstruth.com--the thoughts above are the ones that spoke to me the most.  They are from Psalm 31.

I can trust Him to handle "my times" as He sees fit, knowing a loving and faithful God is watching over me and mine.

Sometimes I get really anxious as I did over the last couple of weeks with worries about this and that.  I can repent (for it is sin when I worry and fret) and turn back to fully trusting my Lord.

I hope you have a productive and lovely week.


Tip:  Just go for it!  I painted this on a sheet of watercolor paper that I had prepped for another picture.  I didn't notice the pencil marks for some flowers until I had already painted the lady.  They do not bother me at all.  In fact, I really like them and think they add just a touch of a 'stained glass' or 'broken' effect if that makes any sense at all.  (We are broken without Him) Be loose, be free, don't sweat the small stuff!

© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2015

Follow me on Instagram:  www.instagram.com/elizabethdianne